Monday, May 28, 2012

i am not

a "water cooler" type

i doant' get involved with the gripe

i remember DarMa's advice: " time to find a new occupation"

a couple of times ago

(i am aging- please forgive me)

a bunch were smoking our lives away-most complaining

'THIS PLACE SUCKS

i had my headphones on

OFF!

i heard every word

all returned to there world. (":cept daniel and me)  ((or is it "I"?)

danny boy

what the fuck is wrong with you?

where not you  named employee of the month? who is your supervisor?
Doant you think he must like you?

Go have a conversation!

a few days later...

(again) smoking a butt

{stupid me}

danny sez- thanks paul-things are gonna be better for me...

great-glad to help.


2 months later

i clock in.

danny is wearing an earpiece (you know) like the talking heads do
{{constant contact}}

((all of our managers do))

(((we live in an "instant gratification " society)))

why is daniel wearing an earpiece asked i?

"Have not you heard? danny is in the management training program"

PS: he is currently a successful manager in westbury

PSS: as the picture from acopulco shows:

if i had a chest- i'd pin a medal on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment