Thursday, April 24, 2014

YOU'VE GOT MAIL II

"Hello, this is Nicole from the universal learning center. I must say, that is the most creative voice mail greeting I have ever heard. I am calling about Annabel and your request to place her in our class..."

for instance can she write letters-can she rhyme?

call me for a consultation and please return the packet that we sent to you

we have only two weeks left-time is short...

(Someone got a wrong number)


PS: i returned her call but she was not available

  i will try again tomorrow


  i do not want a little kid to miss an opportunity because some digits got discombobulated

PSS: it was many and many a year ago,
in a kingdom by the sea,
that a maiden there lived  whom you may know by the name of Annabel Lee

I was a child and She was a child
In this kingdom by the sea..

(edgar allan poe)


No comments:

Post a Comment