Friday, August 19, 2011

blow hard

i was the executive in charge for a term

plus

(left as nixon)

((sounds like a novel

save the wave and the 'copter))

you have to take a stand and demand

it may cost you in the long term

as it pays dividends to others in the short term

((early bird gets the worm))

be firm

in your convictions

((in youth- be not afraid to say

i don't know, no comprende, it's beyond my experience))

yet

fret

less

about biting off more then you can chew

at any time (alanis)

we have big mouths and

bigger brains...


(a blow...)

back in a few moments



{ this silence is brought to you by no sponsors )....


i get by with a little help from my friends...


post-script

i finally broke free

and got my first

Ta-too

i wanted to hide it

(unlike others whom seem to scream

look at me)

so i got a Ta-too on my penis

(well-hidden nobody has seen it in years)

what of?

a bigger penis

of course...

PS: show off

No comments:

Post a Comment