Saturday, August 20, 2011

hurricane helen

was forced down my end tonight

(schedules)

(( i fight and debate at both jobs that they will work me within certain parameters))

i do not always get my way.

{ despite some co-workers belief in the contrary}

Another had to be cut-off at 9:00 p.m.

(he was "scheduled" to close)

NO OVERTIME!

the designated shift leader:

no no what am i gonna do!

you got 3 closers plus yourself and the svengali is here until 12

you gonna stay 'till 12? (d.s.l.)

i have been working since 8:00 a.m.-what do you want from me?

your scheduled until 12 (mgr.)

i will stay until 12- when rico gets back from vacation-we all need a pow-wow
hire another part-time cook. i'll train.


meanwhile- we need to have a discussion aboot' ms. hurricane
all night long you have been calling demands for extra things to a deaf woman.
(you are talking to me-but i aint working her mucking fess of a work station)
want me to start playing dumb?

PS: things will change

(and i will repeat)

i aint changing rooms no more...

at least not until an urn is interned

somewhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment