Saturday, June 1, 2013

This is how we do it

(how do you do it?)

i have cut-down my work hours to around  50 hours a week

(sometimes less)

physically i can't do it anymore.

i am mentally lucid-as i hope my posts show.

After overcost-i live on $100 a week

i travel on 2 wheels-(no, not motorized)

i pedal my way around...

i own and want no medals

(i've not a chest to pin them on)

i don't want things "possessions"

other than things of the heart

i don't visit bars or public houses

i toil in them

i wear hand-me-downs
never a frown

i put 15% away

every pay-day

exist on the remains
(i know, a tired refrain)

be the hero of your own life.

i don't waste $ on illicit drugs

often delivered by cartels and thugs

(i'm not much for kisses and hugs)

((tho' i have my moments))

and never get bit by bed bugs.

PS: only you can take control of your own domain

and i plan

long and hard

to remain.

(up-right and standing)

:}


No comments:

Post a Comment