Thursday, August 5, 2010

THE REQUEST LINE IS OPEN

and we are taking your calls (what are they?) and your e-mails

what song/video would you like posted?

don-i think covered-enigma

me? just another poor boy and young americans

(well-not so fast)

liz ?

dar?
(don't tell me on, sunday)

val?
(anything by "rush" or the "goo goo dolls")

les?
mr carlos santana

alex?
already did "handlebars"
want sump tin better?

ry?
me'shell?

jana -steph-
ive no clue

PS

what a wonderful world

there's an idea


send some more....

only gold?

no

mostly slivers...

soundtracks...

of our lives

like
she's was only 16....

or


i,ve been to the bottom and i've been on top
but mostly....
i've lived in between

or

i took this walk to find out what's gnawing at me....

or

blog comment

or e-mail

i see y'all

following me

where am i supposed to be leading you?...

stop sleeping-i am trying to make a point here

laugh amongst yourselves...

ever laughing and ever becoming...

signing off

ship to shore do you hear me anymore?

this line is small and fading

No comments:

Post a Comment