Thursday, May 20, 2010

FORWARD

People are crazy and times are strange. I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range
I used to care but things have changed.
Robert Zimmerman

If I'd known I was gonna live this long, I would've taken better care of myself.
# 7

It's Deja Vu all over again.
Yogi

Ever heard of Veja Du ? It's the sudden feeling that everything is new.
But no, just as quickly you realize, it's the same old shit.
Stephen Wright

I am America and so can you! and that brings us to tonights' WORD
Stephen Colbert

Bird is the word
Seth MacFarlane

Truth 1st revealed is ridiculed. Later- it is opposed
Later still it is realized as self evident.
( i dunno, some smart fella')

INTRODUCTION
i am the bastard child of the unholy union between Joseph Campbell & Oscar Wilde.
i am a hero with 1000 faces who tends to dominate conversations because it saves time
and prevents arguments.

No comments:

Post a Comment