Thursday, May 20, 2010

JESUS SPEAKS

As is so popular in our time
i thought i should write a memoir

How narcisstic
How so?
(H)ego-driven
How so?
testosterone driven
ego-narcisstic

So, i asked others to write for me

my mother, my brother
my best friend
my worst enemy
my wife, her sister
my mistress,her pimp
an innocent bystander
a good samaratain
his financial advisor
and
(after a long dramatic pause....)

...a snake in the desert

i took their words
to an ecumenical publishing house
they, in turn,
hired a writing team
a staff of 4
whom
i'd not met before

and now for your perusal
i offer my memoir
they call it
"the new testament"

signed, anonymous

(Amen)

PS:
and now i will ride off slowly
thru gates East
on my small white ass

PSS:
(i write under the pseudonym
"anonymous"
To my admirers:
attribute anything you've ever heard untraceable
to a reliable source to me.
To my critics:
i never said that.

No comments:

Post a Comment