Wednesday, May 26, 2010

REALIZATIONS

LIFES A LONG SONG
Cherish
all your
Associations

MY NAIVE MELODY
i was born at night;
just not, last night

DEAR DIARY:
When my mood is blue
i often compose letters
i know i'll never send
to you

40 WINKS
i used to count sheep,
Now?
i count shadows

GRECIAN FORMULA
It now takes me all day
to do
what i used to do all day

ADVANCED GRECIAN FORMULA
As i grey i ponder...
Spaulding? or
Dorian?

BON APPETIT' EINSTEIN
ART
bore
SCIENCE
a son
they call him Chef

MANS' BEST FRIEND
i've had 4 significant others
in my life
and all i really miss is
my dog

AS A BAT...
i am as blind as
3-mice
combined

NO DUMBO
an Elephant i know
recently trumpeted his envy
at my power of recollection

HI HO HI HO
it's finally time to go
Hope to see u on
the next Plateau

2 comments:

  1. Asides are only posted for short periods. if u
    are not following, you might miss some
    (Ha Ha i'm having some fun here...

    ReplyDelete