Thursday, May 20, 2010

THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO.......

PREFACE
Whether I shall turn out to be the hero of my own life, or whether that station will be held by
anybody else, these pages must show.
David Copperfield

I'm sentimental, if you know what I mean. I love the country but I can't stand the scene.
And I'm neither Left or Right, I'm just staying home tonight. Getting lost in that hopeless
little screen. But I'm stubborn as those garbage bags that Time cannot decay
I'm junk but I'm still holding up this little wild bouquet.
Leonard Cohen

All of us are scoundrels, some of us just less so.
Billy Shakes

Lust makes the best of men behave out of character.
Jenny Fields

And what is good, Phaedrus. And what is not good-
Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?
Robert Pirsig

I recieved a message from god ((in the form of a rainbow))
Instructions from Captain Gerard
Me'shell Ndegeocello

Heaven help him, when he falls
Helen Folasade Adu

Just believe in destiny, don't care what people say,just follow your own way.
Enigma

No comments:

Post a Comment